- Old World Wisconsin: An outdoor museum of immigrant farm and village life with museum store and restaurant. 262-594-6300 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friends of Old World WI and Friends events, visit www.friendsoww.org.
- Friends of the Wisconsin Historical Society, visit www.friendswisconsinhistory.org.
- Eagle Historical society: Historic building with artifacts and records related to Eagle. Open Wed. evening & Sat. morning or by appointment. 262-594-2676.
- Ten Chimney’s Historic Site, home of Alfred Lunt & Lynn Fontaine, Genesee Depot. Tour reservation line: (262) 968-4110. www.tenchimneys.org.
- Kettle Moraine State Forest: 20,000 acre forest. Pick up trail maps and other information at the nearby visitor’s center. 262-594-6200.
- The Union House, a restaurant, a step beyond fine dining. Genesee Depot. (262)968-4281. www.theunionhouse.com.
- Winterhorse Park Icelandic Horse Farm, Eagle. Featuring Icelandic horses, symposiums & more. (262) 594-5152 www.winterhorse.com.
- Kettle Moraine Ranch & petting “zoo”. Eagle. (262)594-2122. ww.kettlemoraineranch.com
- East Troy Railroad Museum – The East Troy Electric Railroad runs from Mukwonago to East Troy. Built in 1907 by the Milwaukee Electric Railway & Light Company, it continues as both a living shortline as well as a museum. About 15 minutes away. 262-548-3837 May – October.
- Experiential & Outdoor Education guide. newleafcoach.org (learn more about Kettle Moraine; personal or group tours).
- Ice Age Park & Trail – the Ice Age Trail comes within miles of our door.
- LaGrange General Store, Cafe & Deli. Open daily. Bike & Ski Rental, Sales & Repair. 262-495-8600 – backyardbikes.com.
- Enjoy a fine dining experience at Jimmy Wade’s Heaven City Mukwonago, (262) 363-5191, www.heavencity.com or "Fork in the Road", Mukwonago (215 North Rochester Street Mukwonago, WI 53149,
- Enjoy a show! Visit the Firestone Theatre - one of the Midwest's most popular entertainment destinations and the only Actor’s Equity dinner theatre in Wisconsin.
- Shopping: Delafield and Lake Geneva, and Johnson Creek and Kenosha Outlet Malls.
Make Your Stay Memorable!
...visit us often